Step 1: Click on "Settings" then "Inventory Center".
To add a new item to your inventory, you need to click on the "ADD ITEM" button.
Step 3: To create a combo item, you need to fill in some details about it. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the following information:
- Department: The main category of the item
- Sub Department: The subcategory of the item
- Category: The specific type of the item
- Manufacturer: The company that produces the item
- Type: This should be set to "COMBO" to indicate that the item is a combination of other items
- Item name: The name of the combo item that will appear on the menu
- Total Item Stock: The number of combo items available in stock
After entering all the required information, click on "Save" to create the combo item.
Step 4: Now click on "View/Edit" for that item that you want to add combo.
Step 5: The system will display a pop-up window where you can click on "Setup Combo". This will allow you to search for the items you want to include in your combo and add them. You can repeat this process until you have added all the desired items to your combo.
Step 6: Go back to the "Details" tab and click on the "Update" button. This will apply the modifications you have made and refresh your inventory center. Make sure you review the inventory item after updating it to ensure it is correct and complete