Tee-Sheet - Reserve / Book A Tee Time
This article contains step-by-step instructions on reserving a new tee time within the tee-sheet module.
Step 1: Select “Tee Sheet” from the module navigation menu at the top of the point-of-sale
Step 2: The default date selection will be today's date. If you wish to book for a future date, choose a date from the date selection in the top left-hand corner of the tee-sheet module. For quick navigation you can utilize "Select Current Date" to return to today.
Step 3: The tee-sheet will be divided into either 9, 18, or 27 holes depending on your facility's settings. In this example below our two 9s are labeled as "Front" and "Back".
There are 3 ways to reserve tee times:
- Click on the “Add” button next to the desired time slot.
- Right-click on a particular time slot and click on “Add Booking” in the drop-down list.
- Double click on the desired time slot.
Note: All 3 ways above open a booking popup that contains the booking details.
Step 4: With the booking details pop-up open you will have a number of different options available:
- Select holes 9 or 18
- Select Players between 1 to 5 - your choices will vary depending on the facility's settings.
- Enter Player Details i.e. Last name, First Name, Member no., Mobile no., and Email Id
- Select the applicable pricing plan using the rate selection drop-down.
- If your facility requires a cart # be defined you may utilize the cart selection box to specify the cart number the group/player will utilize.
- If additional notes are required to be saved alongside the booking you may add text to the "Add Notes" field.
- If required, facilities have the option to require their staff to input an employee initial's within the "Initials" text box.
- To finalize your reservation after the applicable fields have been filled out, click on the “Reserve” button,
Video Guide -
Tee Sheet - Create A Group Reservation
Article Contents: In this article we will walk through creating a new group reservation which can be used to reserve multiple tee-times at pre-setup or custom prices. Step-By-Step Step 1: Navigate to the Tee Sheet module from the top navigation bar. ...
Tee-Sheet - Creating A New Tee-Time Block
Article Contents: This article contains instructions on how to block the tee sheet for all online channels and how to alert employees attempting to make a booking. Step-By-Step Step 1: Click on the Tee Sheet module (Calendar Icon) from the top of the ...
Tee-Sheet - Sort By Status
Article Contents: This article provides information on sorting your day's tee-time bookings by their current status. Step 1: Navigate to the Tee Sheet module using the top navigation menu. Step 2: In the top right-hand portion of the tee-sheet ...
Tee Sheet - Un-Check-In A Tee booking
Article Contents: This article contains a step-by-step guide on how to uncheck-in a tee-time. Step By Step: Step 1 : If you don't know how to check-in user we have a separate article on it please refer to the following article. Step 2: To ...
Tee-Sheet - Issue A Rain Check
Article Contents:- This article provides step-by-step instruction on how to issue a Rain Check or refund a transaction directly from the tee Sheet module. Step- By- Step:- Step 1:- Click on the "Tee Sheet" button from the top navigation bar. . Step ...