Tee-Sheet - Reserve / Book A Tee Time
This article contains step-by-step instructions on reserving a new tee time within the tee-sheet module.
Step 1: Select “Tee Sheet” from the main menu.
Step 2: The default date selection will be today's date. If you wish to book for a future date, choose a date from the date selection in the top left-hand corner of the tee-sheet module. For quick navigation you can utilize "Select Current Date" to return to today.
Step 3: The tee-sheet will be divided into either 9, 18, or 27 holes depending on your facility's settings. In this example below our two 9s are labeled as "Front" and "Back".
There are 3 ways to reserve tee times:
- Click on the “Add” button next to the desired time slot.
- Right-click on a particular time slot and click on “Add Booking” in the drop-down list.
- Double click on the desired time slot.
Note: All 3 ways above open a booking popup that contains the booking details.
Step 4: With the booking details pop-up open you will have a number of different options available:
- Select holes 9 or 18
- Select Players between 1 to 5 - your choices will vary depending on the facility's settings.
- Enter Player Details i.e. Last name, First Name, Member no., Mobile no., and Email Id
- Select the applicable pricing plan using the rate selection drop-down.
- If your facility requires a cart # be defined you may utilize the cart selection box to specify the cart number the group/player will utilize.
- If additional notes are required to be saved alongside the booking you may add text to the "Add Notes" field.
- If required, facilities have the option to require their staff to input an employee initial's within the "Initials" text box.
- To finalize your reservation after the applicable fields have been filled out, click on the “Reserve” button,
Video Guide -
Tee- Sheet-Blocking Turn Times for 18 hole Tee Times
Article Contents: This article gives step-by-step instructions on blocking turn times for 18 Hole tee times. Note: You can block turn times for 18 Holes only. Step By Step: Step 1: Select the TEE SHEET module from the module navigation menu. Step 2: ...
Tee Sheet - Add Multiplayer Booking
Article Contents: The "Add Multiplayer Booking" feature in Club Caddy University allows you to manage group reservations on the tee sheet easily. Step-By-Step Step 1: Navigate to the Tee Sheet module from the top navigation bar. Step 2: Right-click ...
Tee Sheet - Add New Customer
Article Contents: This article contains step-by-step instructions on how to add new customers through the Tee Sheet. Step-By-Step: Step 1: Select the TEE SHEET module from the module navigation menu. Step 2: On the Tee Sheet there are time slots ...
Squeeze Tee Time
Article Contents: This article contains steps on how to Squeeze a Tee Time. Step-By-Step Step 1: Navigate to the SETTINGS module (1), followed by Tee Time Information (2) in the left menu. Make sure that the Tee Times Squeeze setting is ON (3). ...
Tee Sheet - Create A Group Reservation
Article Contents: In this article we will walk through creating a new group reservation which can be used to reserve multiple tee-times at pre-setup or custom prices. Step-By-Step Step 1: Navigate to the TEE SHEET module from the top navigation bar. ...